VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Blockchain, page-96

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Hi Rhama ,
    Absolutely , TSN is a great bet for the short, medium and long term. Very comfortable with the ownership in Australia and also the Indian set up mgmt which is excellent. I am sure Gary will find a way to acquire the remaining 75 percent of TSI. He has to, if he wants to grow the business and get the TSN MC multiplied 8 - 10 times in the next one year, believe me it is possible . These TSN guys should keep a 500 mil MC target in next five years and see where all they have to add value .

Reg block chain acquisitions , there is no hurry as Jeff says , I am sure atleast 95 percent of the blockchain /crypto start ups will fail globally, investors will lose a lot of money if they do not book profits in time during ramp ups and exit with atleast some profits & their capital, let the remaining run free to see where the investment goes .

Look into Pilbara gold plays closely, Aussies are missing the story big time , typical of the saying " Nearest to Church, Farthest from God " , lol . The ego of most of the local geos in particular and Aussies in general , is preventing them from accepting they might have missed the biggest story Wits 2.0 +++ of the decade ( Eric Sprott called the Pilbara conglo conclusively as Wits 2.0 +++ day before ) , I am not saying it is a done thing but we are quite close. The fun part is still the geos are arguing how did the gold came about in Wits SA, so you can imagine how powerful our internal biases can be.

When Buffett and Munger sit in their chairs in their office and only think about all investment possibilities every day for ten hours but not buy even small quantities of FB, Apple, Netflix and Google in time , anything is possible in this world, lol . I am referring to our powerful internal biases which prevent us from being successful thinkers and investors.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.