BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

No. I don't have any idea when. All we have at the moment is a...

1. 177 Posts.
    No. I don't have any idea when. All we have at the moment is a vague idea of when the statistical results of the trials will be released. Presumably this month. The trials were completed a couple of months ago, and according to the complexity of integrating the results across trial institutions it's taking extra long to determine that statistics. For anyone knowledgeable in statistics you can read that however you want. But for me personally. I would think it positive. They have a chemical that is simple, stable and easy to deliver. If it can be proved to be effective across a larger population size then that is awesome. And it's what we've been waiting for. If I was a short term trader and I didn't have any current stock. I would buy now and try to sell on the peak price on the trial news release. Long term value will not be found unless a partner of large pharmaceutical size is willing to buy. Given the HCV space is currently well populated and unless BIT can differentiate their product offering compared to others there is probably limited potential. The random card is how it gets applied to HIV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.