COE 2.33% 21.0¢ cooper energy limited

What an absolute laugh this Transatlantic takeover is. All this...

1. 312 Posts.

What an absolute laugh this Transatlantic takeover is.

All this takeover is some childish attempt by IPM to block Cooper.

Good Luck to IPM shareholders getting their 1.05 by the end of the year. Not a chance. They have not even listed the so called takeover company on the ASX. Talk about a takeover to look after their mates directors interest.

INTERESTING ABOUT THE TRUTH IN TAKEOVERS REGIME from transatlantic about how cooper cannot come back with another bid. Wonder if this regime has a provision for mates trying to block a hostile takeover. Any truth in that. The IPM board know they are on borrowed time in this market and this is a clutch effort to block it.

Maybe they should read it themselves because the truth is, they have no intention of taking over IPM. One its highly conditional, 2. Just a favour to their mates, 3. 8% premium on coopers takeover - they thought coopers bid was a joke yet they had nothing bad to say about transatlantic to their response - no mud slinging or comments on how undervalued the bid was and take no action but just reinterated in their response to ignore the cooper bid which tells us this bid is a hoax to mention cooper in their response. 4. Probably dont even have enough money. Have to do an ipo on the asx. Yeah good luck in this market raising capital.

Interesting how much Cooper get by November 7. If I was IPM board I would start to very nice to Cooper board. Even with the 21.6% of votes they have now, they can make life uncomfortable for them.

They have great synergies with transatlantic as the directors drink the same beer and have a joint interest in 1 project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $70.59K 331.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 742463 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 400727 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.