HDR hardman resources limited

blocks 11 and 12 ????, page-3

1. 2,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi df,

I'm sure it's onshore acreage but still digging. Brimax had a 50 50 deal with Hardman a few years back. (Block 12).

Here's a piece I found.

Cheers,
    xmagx

Brimax Petroleum International Ltd entered into agreement with Hardman Resources to earn 50% working interest in Block 12, onshore Mauritania that was held as an Exploration Study Agreement (ESA). The ESA was for a one-year period and could then be converted into a full Production Sharing Contract. Block 12 covers an area of about 20 000 km2 and is situated over the onshore extension of the Coastal Basin adjacent to offshore Blocks 1 and 2. Following detailed analysis of the existing seismic data Hardman withdrew from the Joint Venture. Brimax have since been granted a production-sharing contract for Block 12. Seismic data indicates a large structural closure within the block that may extend offshore into these neighbouring blocks.

International Petroleum Grouping (IPG), headed by Nicholas Yellachich signed a production sharing agreement with Mauritania's government at the beginning of 2002 concerning block 11 which stretches from Nouakchott to the northern coast of the country and covers 29 143km2.

On the 25th September 2002, the Mauritanian government granted two new permits, Ta 1 and Ta 2 on the Northwest margin of the onshore Taoudeni Basin to Belhasa International and link resources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.