PBI premier bionics limited

blokes cabe

1. 173 Posts.
    Wow, look at that..... the buyers have been drying up for days now, and the buyers who do want the shares only want very small parcels. haha, so i gather the whole of Australia doesn't share the same enthusiam as you both do. Why are you always trumping up this stock? did you see the expenses of the directors in the last report? it just keeps climbing and climbing, the board are good at ripping of the general public. And you should be in charge of the PR i reckon you could sell ice to eskimos because you'd need a miracle for this stock to turn around. A few simulators a year with bugger all profit margin aint going to get the price up on these babies anymore. You basically have double the amount of shares on issue now than medicvision had before when the two companies came together now that they sold off plumosonix. Are they going to buy back 44 million shares?? i think not.... so what do you get MAJOR dilution of your holdings, i feel sorry for anyone who has bought options which will expire worthless. Hospitals are that underfunded and have a hard time keeping people, do you really think they will spend money they dont have on these computer games? they are better off buying an xbox360 or a playstation 3 when they come out next year.. Cheaper!! and they will get more benefit from it. I would love to know if you are still looking through rose coloured glasses on this stock? or are you starting to see what it is worth. If i sold out now i would take a $14000 hit, which wouldnt be bad i suppose take it off my tax which im paying too much of anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.