PBI premier bionics limited

blokes cabe, page-10

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    royce,

you get no arguments from me about the lacklustre share price, the disappointing pulmosonix result and the time factor weighing on oppies.

however, the medicvision figures are strong and growing and ross horley has done everything he'd said he'd do in the past 18 months. those who throw off nonsense about these simulators being 'computer games' have not done their research or understand the product and markets these guys work in. They are in a niche market, the volume of sales is not visible at present, but are growing, the margins are high and will stay that way for the forseeable future. check out the chart for cochlear and you'll see it took years for it to be recognised and accepted by the market. medicvision won't have similar volume sales, but it will have lucrative consultancy, maintenance and royalties.

There have been numerous times in the past 12 months that I could have sold and taken only a small loss, at this stage i'm underwater on oppies, but also have money set aside to convert .... planned for the worst, which may or may not come to pass. Still three and a half months until expiry, ords have rarely been under 20 in past three years, I fail to see why its going to suddenly test .15 when they are announcing new projects, sales and joint ventures on a fortnightly basis and they are about to cop $9m in options conversion provided they can get sp cracking over .20.

You may of course be right, but its interesting you choose this moment to say the sky is falling. I think weak oppies holders are being shook out, and I think within eight weeks PBI will have a lot more buying support.

again, all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.