Thanks Bloke, There was a more recent top 20 released, I'll have...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Thanks Bloke,

There was a more recent top 20 released, I'll have a look tonight. From memory it did shuffle a little but no major selling.

I like your thoughts about legal on EGR haha...Obviously TON is at the forefront of your mind...We'd love another repeat of giving the cow away for free wouldn't we!

Volume has dried up again...All ords are copping a bit of a whack but still...It says to me there is probably only one substantial accumulator with Triton, if there were more volume wouldn't just turn off like a tap.

Your thoughts?

I'm looking forward to reading this pending article...I'm hoping it's a doorway to a '60 minutes' or 'a current affair' beat up haha ASIC will then feel obliged to drop the donut and start investigating which should include the auditing of all emails and drives of management & directors, both work & personnel if they really want to nail them.

Then we should get some fresh-air...Jigao will be forced to either cough up financing or lose BOD representation paving way to European financing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.