Blokes Office, page-40

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Haha I love your sense of humour.

I swear Max only did that to crash the share price.

We probably would have been better to have purchased that lemon tenement in hindsight lol, couldn't be worse could it? Perhaps we might have enjoyed some of the lithium money run on, or atleast given the Chinese a harder time at manipulating the sp back down.

EGR would probably go gang busters providing they chose the right lithium project. Timing is everything, I think if they can get that sp over $2 we can potentially use a little equity to diversify into lithium without too much dilution. They probably have a small window of a year or two to get things moving on the lithium front if that was a wanted option.

There may be other precious metals they can target but lithium is the obvious staple of the battery market.

All this being said, diversification is not everything but would probably be something for management to consider. We do have a lot on our plates already so execution on our current business model is critical if we are going to progress forward, looking good though.

Cheers.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 19/08/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.