@BigDanielI don't mind. Over time i have worked out "they" are...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    @BigDaniel
    I don't mind. Over time i have worked out "they" are just trying to present a balance or gather information. I say they because thats how i justify the many different outlooks and attitudes from the one poster. EGR has a good business model which is a winner winner chicken dinner. The kids of the modern era should approve of the planet clean up stance EGR has. Diversification will be a hard sell for some. I think it would be easy for it to be label, incorporated as relevant business models in strategic mapping and so on. This is something management can easily do at very little cost. Its just an identification, mapping, models, process maps and blueprints and a sign off. EGR would be wise to do that, just showing a diversification in business model layers and value proposition to investors, clients value chains is important. Pinpointing just one metal or rare earth is a correction you should think about? We did both agree we knew nothing to little about the recycling of lithium. I'd wait a little and give it launch "recycling business model version 2.0" or some such similar chit, and concentrate on the things mentioned beforehand. That way the model can fit "whatever" materials, it's way smarter to just gain agreement on that than a metal or materials.

On TON, I fear for the business model. Currently the expandable is established and only recently EBA membership. Whats that a token thing for the investors? I think a collapse in investor support will ensue in the coming weeks and it will shake alot of people out. I am preparing for VA 2.0 mentally, it's looking like a loss / tax job.

Back to real world. On friday i assisted a work mate balance the purchase of an "like for like" ICE vs Tesla model 3. Now even with these con jobby GFV "Guaranteed Future Value" going on iam not sure that's available on luxury cars. Tesla's dont have a service book, so no servicing, no fuel. Its now my friend, right now, that the Tesla "which is the choice car with the Intelligence" is worth buying over ICE. In the math they are slightly a little bit more expensive but its negligible and it depends on how your set you time 8yrs is good coz battery. It is an interesting exercise to do. Then of course there is the wall which adds more value to the exercise. And now coming is the Tesla Robot. https://techcrunch.com/2021/08/19/top-five-highlights-of-elon-musks-tesla-ai-day/

Cheers,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.