Evening @Bloke485 Like yourself, I don't mind different opinions...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Evening @Bloke485

Like yourself, I don't mind different opinions & even the WKT crew give me a laugh. T

There are however the occasional old coots that have been trading since the great depression that think they are it and a bit since they figured out how to use their Samsung tablet. All from the comfort of their chesterfield armchair sipping brandy while their cats dance around in the glow of their wood fire place...These old coots I rarely respond to haha.

I won't mention diversification again but your absolutely right about not limiting our scope of activities to just one or two rare earth metals.

The reason why I'd like to see a feasibility study for lithium is the natural affinity there is between it and the flow of capital in the rare earth metals market. Despite graphite making being a much larger proportion of a lithium battery by many multiples than lithium. the word very 'Lithium' will always be the most sexy and attractive metal for many retail investor. Whilst every metal tends to have it's cycles of value I think there may be some long term value for EGR to hitch it's wagon to lithium, the bulk of investors are not sophisticated and many would not even have a clue that lithium batteries contain an array of different precious metals.

I know it's cheap and cliche to hitch your wagon to the cool kid at school but sometimes it may just make sound business and financial sense? I suppose that's what the feasibility study would hopefully provide the answer to.

Triton is a really hard one to say what is exactly going to happen, it's a ship without a captain or steering. I feel the EBA membership was Max allowing David to look as though both were doing their jobs in case ASIC actually investigate with little meaning or intent for follow through. There is no doubt that at least in my mind that 'EBA' membership is a valuable membership but there must be drive and intent to utilize that organisation and it's network. I don't necessarily know how VA would work for Jigao? It's surely unlikely that FIRB or ASIC would allow them to aquire Triton in VA? Or any Chinese company for that matter is that's what Jigao has planned? Perhaps one of their buddies like Xinchen Graphite intend to swoop in during administration? I would have to think that Jigao will consider a takeover offer when we are fully against the rope, I'd personally rather piss on the ashes of Triton than let them have it.

There is still the small matter of our $2.4m 'INAMI' building guarantee of Triton's in the wings? Will Jigao let Triton fall back on it & more importantly will the Mozambique government refund it? You would have to think something is going to give before VA or court action by SGH?

So your mate is ordering the Tesla model 3? I'm actually driving a dedicated gas FG mk2 falcon and I can't bring myself to upgrade when it owes me nothing and is so cheap and economical to own, I could go buy a new car tomorrow but it just doesn't make financial sense for me. There is nothing wrong with it and nor is it beat up so the plan is to keep it going and hopefully the EV market opens up in the interim as I'd love the next car to be an electric.

Like yourself I think we all need to do our bit and start looking after mother earth a little better than we have this last century, even if your a global warming skeptic surely they recognize the importance of air quality?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.