@Bloke485 You still holding PLL? I remember you bought around...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    @Bloke485

You still holding PLL? I remember you bought around 73c was it? Been a bit of a volatile ride 'the lithium market' but what sector hasn't I suppose?

I don't actually have any exposure to lithium, probably should have bought Sayona 6 months ago when it was 4c.

You done much due diligence on ASX lithium plays? Everything in over bought territory? Or do you think there are possibly some excellent bargains to be had?

I'm absolutely certain it's a no brainer to have significant exposure to green energy stocks...Only problem is finding fairly valued propositions that actually have a long term viable business model? How many of these companies will ever go into production etc that aren't billions over valued?

I really should get off my butt & start putting in the ground work, not just in lithium but across the clean energy sectors.

I'm thinking low risk geopolitical options...So Australia based is possibly a tick with Europe & America looking to diversify their supply chains away from China, Russia etc.

I'm thinking possibly companies in power supply eg wind, solar projects.

It's all very interesting, no doubt it's going to be the biggest investment opportunity of the century. But there are going to be SO many lemons out there to avoid.

Yes I'm doped up on oxicontin, endone, panadol, antibiotics and every other drug known to mankind so probably not coherent & possibly a rambling mess.

Cheers, Dan
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 14/05/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.