Blokes Office, page-3

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Evening Bloke,

It does seem rather strange they are so invested in what I have to say, or that they found yesterdays post "interesting" as I didn't think there was any extraordinary content that has not been spoken of on the Triton forum? For whatever reason you asked me a question on that particular thread and I answered, probably because you realized the Triton thread had become toxic and I no longer had an appetite for it?

I think we are on the same page Bloke, I think Jinan will come to the party and protect both our and their interests.

I've no doubt that David is aware of how the chess board pieces move, I don't need to tell David or Peter to plan three steps ahead because they already know. He seemed well relaxed and focused and extremely busy, something echoed by a few others that have spoken to him recently which hopefully means good things are ahead.

I'm confident that financing will arrive but equally if it does not in a timely fashion that the appropriate change in dialogue will need to occur.

I'd personally suggest another unsecured loan to Jinan in the near term of at least $2m towards working capital as an act of good will for prolonging the due diligence on the financing package. If Jinan are not sensitive to this request than like I said yesterday, it is probably a good early warning to shift away and focus attention elsewhere.

I'm sure Peter and Patrick would have a few alternatives cooking behind the scenes, I really want to move ahead with Jinan so I hope alternatives don't need to be tabled.

It's pretty simple for me Bloke...Secure financing or an unsecured loan from Jinan by EOFY and we move forward...If not than Peter and Patrick change the narrative and table alternative plans...I'm sure this will not eventuate but in the last resort shareholders take calculated and measured steps that does not involve HC William Wallace's.

I have the upmost respect for David, our BOD and our Chinese partners...I'm sure that everyone will do the right thing in the interest of their stakeholders which means getting construction on Ancuabe commenced ASAP.

I know there has been dialogue between Triton, Jinan and 'Xingchen Graphite' regarding value add and that there is a lot of excitement for everyone involved both here, China and Mozambique if we can move things forward.

With this renewable revolution that has only just commenced globally due to covid, the iron is heating up ready to strike a deal for Nicanda Hill and I've no doubt if Jinan feel Triton is no longer for them that other interested parties will step in.

From what I can see of Jinan online and from their web content, they are a very professional company with a great consideration taken for ethical governance of their business and stakeholders. I know covid has been extremely hard on everyone globally, I'm sympathetic to their own needs and considerations. Let's hope Jinan are reciprocal and get financing done sooner than later, I'm hopeful for word by end of April but I don't think that should necessarily serve as the line in the sand. The line in the sand should be based on available working capital and feedback form the BOD, I think EOFY is probably a reasonable line in the sand looking at what we have in the bank because it still allows both Triton time to pivot and equally Jinan to get this tied up.

I'm expecting the vicious tree shaking to continue, good luck to them if they can shake a few million loose a week because it all ads up to a lot of accumulation. If David doesn't release financing by the time of the 'Annual Address to Shareholders' I'm sure they will attack it knowing that there would not be anything in it we have not heard, knowing full well it's just an annual summery.

Nothing is ever a done deal and perhaps we don't secure financing but I can't help but feel the average shareholder is getting mugged by a few in the know and when financing drops there will be a few sorry people out there. These tree shakers don't have their interests at heart, you only have to ask yourself what educated holder of 11m shares down ramps his own investment on a forum? Top 20 with genuine concerns use the ASX, ASIC and lawyers to address their concerns, not HC.

I don't have a magic crystal ball Bloke but I've been around long enough to know that every speculative stock that ever made it to the big league was called a dog, an ugly duckling and down ramped viciously until they had their breakout and day in the sun. They weren't always flush with tens of millions in capital, they too were a hairy ride until they made their shareholders very rich people whilst turning dimes for the traders too.

The volume given our register of 1.3b indicates LT'ers are standing solid and tight.

See what happens.

Sorry if my post was too long for my groupies!

Dan.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 19/03/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.