@psycho9 Thanks. NH is not all that is important right now....

1. 1,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    @psycho9 Thanks. NH is not all that is important right now. However, the tale of its history is something else. Books could be written.

I don't believe the continuation of the saga of NH serve us well or TON from the point of view this year is a production year. I think you could see that if you want to swing fortune it would help to leave the tale of NH behind.

Lets concentrate on the positive and assist Adrian and Co about the years plan. I gave up trying to garnish info from CO ppl a while ago and its best convo to ...here and now.

Sure chuck in some past stuff about NH from time to time but this concentration send a bad image to ..."on lookers" etc

Please try to focus...as i know you do and are doing a great job on the upcoming production. More of this and less of NH and all the history will service @@psycho9 in better regards. Why don't we look more so at towards the deliverables from the in country hired help. This is a great focus and would serve us and all well.

Sins of the past are just that. At some point we need to give the presentation to the Co. and allow them to be the guiding force...try this

Regards.
    Bloke

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.