Yeah it's a shemozzle over at Triton, last time I looked there...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Yeah it's a shemozzle over at Triton, last time I looked there was no longer a managing director.

"Triton Minerals is governed by an experienced and skilled Board and Managing Director."

Your completely right about the forum, it's definitely become an episode of houso's. There's simply nothing constructive to say on the forum so like yourself I'm steering clear.

EcoGraf is certainly looking the goods, closed at around 78c in Germany over night. Whilst we have not been getting the kind of response one would expect out of announcements lately I'm expecting this to creep back well over a dollar in the not so distant future, it seems to be more & more the case these days that traders and brokers are selling hard into the news, so much so that great news is almost a guaranteed day in the red for most stocks for FS but you can't stop cream from rising to the top.

I'll certainly check of WSA thanks, I'm not holding any nickel in the portfolio and probably should expand on rare earth battery metals. PLL was going wholesale a week ago wasn't it! I possibly should have loaded up, another time perhaps.

If you get time check out PTX, I think it's a billion to 2 billion market cap in the waiting inside the next 12 months. If they can replicate their ptx-100 headline safety results in their planned expanded cohort trial than this time next year it will be a Disallowed, that's not including all the other IP in development. Maybe throw that spare 40k your daughter isn't getting at it.

Cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.