Its not about being right or wrong, you don't have to justify...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Its not about being right or wrong, you don't have to justify why you thought the company would gain. Gains is all that shareholders care about and that the company they are invested in stays afloat.

Shareholder where passed information about the companies dealings. The management passed this in the light that they did which made for cause in the belief that all was well and a shovel would be cracking the dirt in no time. Peter left right after he worked out he'd snookered himself in the deal and you seen the voting reflected that stall.

I think people are generally good and if the information about the way the dealings have been handled and that the Chinese used this to advantage they will be interested and generally try to assist. An aim is just to stall the entire thing and keep that Graphite off the market to sell internal Chinese graphite. In the world of business in China to be tactical is smart and something to gloat about. If a tactic is deceit and to take a company down which in turn gives gain, you are a hero in China, very smart man, its just business.

Yes, its going to be interesting to watch it all unfold. But hey, we been here a few times I think I think if the story gets out there it could actually do some good. God help us if it has the opposite effect. Oh well, you have to risk it for the biscuit. The risk disclaimer is printed everywhere on Triton's documents. Its so funny how advanced the company is and actually ready to mine with approvals and the Chinese are holding back. Its the holding back bit which might prove to be undoing or the tsunami of the century.

Bloke.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.