Cheers mate, all very true. I'm certainly of the belief that the...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Cheers mate, all very true.

I'm certainly of the belief that the more light that is shined on Triton the better, it needs public scrutiny and for ASIC to investigate.

How no enforceable clauses were submitted in the contract is borderline criminal.

I said to David "Surely you understand they would f#ck us over for a biscuit!" Which hr acknowledged as true yet had the audacity to say that we were not in a position of strength to negotiate those kind of conditions!!!

So basically Peter & David knew they were putting our heads in the tigers mouth but were hoping & praying they would play nice?

I said they should have listened to the warning bells and walked away because HOPING they wouldn't f#ck us over just because the market for financing was rough was not sufficient reason to expose our jugular.

It's estimated that up to 70% of expandable is actually already imported via the likes of Madagascar so I'm surprised if it's a 'stranded asset' tactic being employed...Particularly considering Jigao line of business.

My opinion is either Jigao are looking to f#ck us out of the asset for basement prices so they can sell to the likes of Xingchen Graphite for concessional prices on the manufactured product out the other end.

However considering there was 3 way discussions before the political war broke out between Scommo and Beijing it's possible this has caused the breakdown of financing? F#ck knows.

A 5 year old could have done a better deal lol but I think it will probably eventuate in a happy ending.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.