ASX 0.40% $65.41 asx limited

blood and guts all over the floor..., page-69

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    jongo...

As part of my eveloving strategy, I have also moved into CFD's...and like you, only lightly to feel my way.

They were on the whole successful, so yes, an area I will be moving into more seriously this finacial year, as a way to address the trading limitations I discussed earlier.

I am a little hesitant to "fix what aint broke" however, so it will by necessity remain a secondary interest while the current returns are maintained on normal trading stategies.

Hard not to get greedy...we must step back from time to time and equate real value to the "numbers" we kick over daily.

Not really interested in gaining too much leverage via other people money...I will never lose more than I put on the line that way...CFD's perhaps the only exception for me.

As for the question from someone about brokerage...my fees are 19.95...but some of the larger transactions attract a percentage charge...but generally I try to keep individual trades under this, not so much to reduce brokerage, but to facilitate more effective trading...I prefer multiple smaller trades which can slip through the market without attracting too much attention, rather than fewer bigger ones which tend to set off flags for everyone.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$65.41
Change
0.260(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $12.69B
Open High Low Value Volume
$65.48 $65.75 $65.15 $10.72M 163.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36 $65.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$65.42 99 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.