ASX 0.08% $65.15 asx limited

blood and guts all over the floor..., page-76

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    martis...

lol...I reckon one more threat to take your bisiness to the competition will just about do it!

Perhaps if you assure them you will increase you trading by 100% if they drop your rate?

Snacks...I'm really not worried about fees, within reason, just performance and service. Do they offer the webiress platform?

followme...as you say, the banks all offer webiress...just ask your online provider for their version of it.

Seriously, I feel all the online brokers are the same...just as bad as each other...and I swear, I reckon their is a pact to lock out the retail traders everytime the markets go into meltdown. The number of times NAB, Comsec and Etrade go down on busy days is just far too much of a coincidence...and I do not buy the "heavy usage" excuse they typically use...the computers involved can handle billions of instructions a second and given each trades information "packet size" is relatively small, I simply do not believe them.

Seriously, I am almost inclined to get my brokers licence...just so I can gain direct seats access via my own means...if this is at all possible?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$65.15
Change
-0.050(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $12.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$65.25 $65.50 $64.90 $72.98M 1.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7 $65.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$65.17 553 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.