SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

blood bath allround, page-7

1. 3,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Hi asf,

reasons for bullishness on SIP. Well, after years of trading, (at one point my entire life revolved around day trading and placements), ive learnt that some stocks can really boost a persons capital. these stocks come, but are few and far in between. the fact that sip is disliked by the large investment groups has kept the stock trading at a low P/E. the

there have been many over the year that ive traded. there are other stocks i hold that are more mainstream and have performed well over the last couple of years. infact, when the market crashed, i borrowed/begged and stole to get back in as much as was possible and it worked well.

SIP is a battered and bruised stock that only has one way to go. sure in the short term, there are unusual trading days and speculations, but the fundamentals make more $ than cents.

all roads point to a potential 20 to 30 % special divi, with a capital increase in value of 50 + % in the mid term.

there aint too many stock that represent such intrinsic value that i know of at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.