CBL 0.00% 4.4¢ control bionics limited

As you're probably aware, the changes to interest rates will...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    As you're probably aware, the changes to interest rates will materially affect the cash flows for businesses' who's relevant cash flows are far off into the future. So given that CBL eventually gets to an operational stage what it can develop cashflows[*], these cashflows are being devalued.

[*] I'm not necessarily of the believe CBL will ever become self-sustaining, particularly given that it is struggling to sell it's product in the current Australian and American markets.

Until there is a material breakeven in sales, or perhaps a change in strategy my best guess is that the company will continue to burn down it's cash pile until a capital raise is required. Notably at a much lower than IPO share price.

It's really an up-hill battle when the customer funding for CBL products comes from big government-funded organization's such as the NDIS, who are very slow moving.

I hope the company manages a breakthrough of some sort, but I assign a low probability chance of that occurring and hence do not have a holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.769M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $1.635K 38.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 184745 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 40310 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.