LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

hpatherno offence - but i cannot stop laughing - so maybe there...

1. gkm
    331 Posts.
    hpather
    no offence - but i cannot stop laughing - so maybe there is a little sarcasm.

About 3 days back you posted a thread asking people about the intrinsic value of LNC - which you werent sure of.

Today you claim there is a bloodbath looming on this stock - for reasons only known to you. A friendly suggestion - if ever you are posting an opinion or a price target for example in your case $1.40 - it would be a lot more intelligent if you put in some sound theory behind your claim.

Measly pennies - 10c - which is about 6% of current stock price - HUH - you'd be lucky if a $5 stock pays you that kind of dividend in this market

i think if you "really" (emphasis on really) got out today then it wasn't a great decision. Thats my thought only though im sure you have your own reasoning which i would love to hear.

Fundamentally - I cannot seem to find a better positioned stock in this sector for a mid-long term investor - cash rich, asset rich, technology rich, and investor friendly.

Technically - LNC is in an uptrend with a classical stochastic crossover yesterday, RSI pointing north and sitting just above 50 and consecutive green candles.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.