Blood on ABC hands-putting travelers ahead of the rest of us, page-63

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    You deny that which you infer from your posts when taken to task.
    In your reply all you have is sidestepping to Jones and Latham and Bolt.

It's an alternative reality where it becomes..... what you said isn't what you said - when its blown away or challenged.
    . .where one newspaper can change the minds of an entire electorate,
    .. where a national broadcaster does not peddle its own paradigm.

"If this is how you read you comments on the ABC are explained. Its the crap you look for that arouses your ire.
    You, as does most ppl, interpret what you read to suit your world view. Its a natural tendency to find things you disagree with if you want to feel outraged."

YOU Scotty..... Do?/ Do NOT? interpret what you read to suit your view?
    Your Crap is different to others' crap that arouses ire, I take it you believe?
    ( "You, as [do]es most ppl" - are you excluded from the 'most' Scott?)

My "Natural tendency" may just happen to be different to yours but regardless, I suggest you are still vulnerable to your own comment
    "Its a natural tendency to find things you disagree with if you want to feel outraged."

"Do you watch SAD (sky after dark) too? --- the home of the chronically outraged haters such as Latham, Jones and Bolt".
    I have seen SAD after dark and before dark, just as I have seen ABC, SBS and a plethora of other news and commentary programs before and after dark.
    I have seen less than "outraged" broadcasts on them all, and don't believe that one side or the other is "chronically outraged"
    'Chronically outraged' sounds so much nastier than 'perpetually pissed off', which you and other posters regularly display ( myself included).

It is accepted that right of centre Latham et. al., take issue with some of what they believe as the inane and completely f..... up thinking of their political adversaries.... and they are in the business of presenting it to the public..... just as much as the leftoid media believes they have to educate the plebs their view of the 'right think' which happens to be 'left'.

Read others' posts from the standpoint of your accusations against them that you may see your position from their perspectives.
    They most likely see you as "chronically outraged" as one of a cohort of name callers the likes of the Pint of hooey and Ascerbic Ant.
    I do my best to be fair in reading what others post.
    You too have benefited from the odd thumbs up from me, when I have agreed you have posted a truism or fact.
    One thing I do abhor, is the incessant name calling of the two posters mentioned above ....in particular, that's why they deserve and get a hard core response from me and others. Maybe they have got me 'outraged" its a matter of definition.
    Sarcasm begets sarcasm, and eventually we get to where we are now, instead of many good discussions it is a case of
    'you post .sh.. so you deserve some in response- Maybe these threads just attract (we) more outraged.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.