Blood on ABC hands-putting travelers ahead of the rest of us, page-66

1. 42,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "t is accepted that right of centre Latham " ........... crikey, Latham? Right of centre? he'll say anything to get ppl to listen to him.... He was the leader of the Labs, got busted for being only skin-deep during the election with Howard in '04, lost the leadership and so revolted, left the Labs and found a new home with PHONy..... PH will take anyone who sucks up to her.

But you didn't address my question in which you make pretty startling inferences without anything in my post to cause such inference.

O agree with your last para... and have found agreement in some of your posts.... Yes the absurd and artificial hatred between left and right is a real turn off. If we could all discuss things calmly and take each other as having something valid to say instead of immediately reading a twisted parody of what is written.... we might actually find we have much to agree upon.

This war between left and right is really the greatest flaw in democracy.

I sometimes imagine what would have been the outcome of a political question if both sides had just sat together over a meal and try to find areas of agreement. I started thinking this way during the 2010-'13 period when Abbott was full of spiteful hatred.

imo, they should get rid of the table down the middle of the House and make a circle.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.