MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

afroboy- glad you are so ardently on board and i too think we...

1. L2
    119 Posts.
    afroboy- glad you are so ardently on board and i too think we will probably run north to 1.5 before we hold back.
    hope you get your house mate- remember that there aren't too many hidden gems like this one.....my mate dt swears black and blue on nkp, for what it is worth. dt in the past has proven pretty astute......

really enjoy your posts- in particular your sense of humour.....

x61- the extra compressors mentioned june 6 will hasten the achievment of flow stability following de-watering and will hopefully get us news of 10 ish Mcf by end of week after next at latest......

mad max-i find ody hard to read and in spite of my next door neighbour, who i put into mae and who then went into ody to the tune of around 1% of company( at 60 cents!!), i resisted after checking out their assets and concluding that, as always, they did not fully meet the criteria of a " gimme" stock. this was because they were a junior partner and had no control over logistics/management issues at any of their acreage sites. you'll remember that mae ,too, was a junior partner in marion county and that originally it was not the operator at OK. but that was always overshadowed by CC which, to me, was always the main game. JC picked up CC for a steal back in the old days and it just had SO much potential. ody, of course, never succeeded in moving beyond helper in utah. and then there was the fraccing.............ody were dead in the water, to my way of thinking, reckon the 2 marks must have been pulling their hair out.....
    as to what is going to happen to ody ( which i don't follow at all, but my next door neighbour does), there seem to be 3 possibilities- 1) soldier on as an independent entity after mae is sold, and try to regroup as the 1A is drilled further and gas reserves there go frm 20ish to 75 ish.....unlikely, due to cash restraints 2) be bought out asap by mae, once mae's share price has risen sufficiently to be able to tolerate an acquisition of ody by scrip/cash combo. probably more scrip as you would probably not be able to offer ody sufficient cash alone from available funds...they'd want 80 cents plus so mae would have to come up with around 40 mill at least. mae would have to be around $2 to tolerate this in the market.....i hope this one doesn't happen from a me/mae point of view .... 3) be swept along with the mae takeover.....
    i reckon ody would prefer option1 themselves, but they'll undoubtedly get 3) or maybe 2).....

funny how things turn out. the helper frac has delivered us to a much later point in time for sale but with a much hotter sector......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.