MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

blood on the dance floor, page-2

1. L2
    119 Posts.
    mornin avenza. well done on the snoop dog dog work...on the money.

you are precisely right in inferring that we are fortunate ( and ahould be flattered) that the world's best big brother in this game- GS- is on our side and hungry to take a well earned commission. thanks for the fin review info P Caruso...let me know how we rate on the scale of rising stocks sat am fin review please.... how entrenched are you compared with previously? enough for the first class ticket?- hope so.......

i was actually happy to see a restrained finish today--- i don't want this baby to continue at the rate that it has- slow down , I'd like to see it get mellow and give mama just 7 or 8 cents a day cents a day........do it a little more gradually now but keep on grinding....then give us another big surge...

But i actually think that it will run a bit harder than that and the next stop on the train guys will be a brief interlude as we pass through 1.5 heading to a pause at 1.8-2. who's betting on the timing here? I'll stick my neck out and 2 cents worth for a 1.5 close wed/thurs and then a little pause......
    1.8-2 end of first week in july with stable flows up top of 10-12 as a precipitating factor...
    sure would be nice to pick this one right. yippee-i-oe-kaya...
    PS think i gave you a bum steer frieda in waiting for 1.08....sorry

any other predictions guys, just to make it a bit more interesting. Someone's going to pick it right!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.