YAM yamarna goldfields limited

blood on the floor, page-3

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: blood on the floor...rakia... Rakia...

"I bet t4p took his profit after talking you all up on the off chance of a scoop and left the building!!"

What a dumb, self serving comment...go back and read my posts again...and again...and again if you still don't get it.

What is it with you YAM stalkers?

LOL...the constant barage of negative posting has to be some kind of precurser to yet another announcement induced run?

Anyway...once again I find it necessary to state my case.

I first called YAM a buy at 1.1c, when anyone could have still picked them up at that price. From this point on, I pretty much called the daily action within a point or two, including the down periods...all of which I did well before the event!

Anyone who traded according to these calls would have made money.

I also indicated what I considered to be key numbers...breaches of which I also suggested should be considered as buy or sell signals.

Finally, I also discussed my expectations of Frosty and Peregrine's selling...which turned out to be spot on...as well as what spin they may adopt and what other "issues" of a corporate nature might effect the trading patterns.

I am quite comfortable with the fact that at all times, I kept an open mind about the possibilities at Niue, expressed no opinion about the fundamental's of YAM, avoided any emotional rubbish...and traded the numbers as I saw them.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.