MCE 1.52% 33.5¢ matrix composites & engineering limited

I had an interesting chat with the Geophysisct who was involved...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I had an interesting chat with the Geophysisct who was involved with the Carnarvon discovery off our coast and which made big news at the time. He is not that bearish on oil exploration amongst the big players as in his words they have a very long view and says that those players typically have a seven year view. This is the average time from planning an exploration target to production. Another comment he made was that whilst it's possible for the price of oil to stay at these levels for 2 to 3 years the big players will know that this will eliminate a lot of the smaller players and leave rich pickings for the survivors. MCE are unquestionably the premier players in their space and survival will have its own rewards. I know that is not necessarily good news for the average punter but I have been involved from the seed capital days and still have a belief that sooner or later there will again be pay dirt for the faithful.
    My man is very familiar with the shale oil process and costs and says that below $70 a barrel they are marginal to say the least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $73.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $8.387K 25.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 7807 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.