CSL 0.29% $303.99 csl limited

Blood supply shortage in the US, page-4

1. 5,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    Vic, sometimes I think we think too much ! That is, we drill down into the finest detail. The more we do, the more facts and questions we discover and the more we have to worry about. Our forefathers only had to worry about when it was going to rain and did they have enough to put food on the table. Look at what we (modern men and women) have to worry about.
    Look at the big picture. Is CSL in an area where it’s products are going to be in demand in the future. Is CSL a well run company. Has it got a history of reliable earnings, innovation in developing new products, and being effective in the corporate area in taking over competitors and making the new acquisition work. Has it got earnings growth. Your question about blood supply is relevant, but do you really think that if CSL had to increase the payment to blood donors, that it would affect their earnings significantly or that it would change the way they do business ?
    If you can’t think of any negative or any significant opposing answers to the above, then my suggestion, and suggestion only, is that you dip your toe in the water and get on board. Perhaps CSL will go lower, before it gets higher, but as @ThereAbouts and other initial holders have pointed out, over a period of 26 years CSL has weathered many storms and hasn’t yet failed to find blue skies and calm waters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$303.99
Change
0.890(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $147.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$302.12 $305.00 $300.79 $155.5M 515.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 330 $303.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$304.25 386 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.