CSL 0.30% $308.60 csl limited

I can only suggest you let it go and move on.I'm a holder too...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I can only suggest you let it go and move on.

I'm a holder too (for about a decade - without checking) and couldn't currently bring myself to suggest to someone they buy CSL.
    There are plenty of ASX listed companies I'd buy before buying more CSL. I am certainly not selling either. The CGT impost alone doesn't make it a sensible option. Remember we all have completely different situations which guide our thoughts and decisions.
    I'm entirely aware the market may take the view at some stage that there's better value elsewhere and CSL may drop to some degree as fund managers swap into stocks they see with bounce back upside. The one thing I'm confident about is; I can't decide what might happen.
    For what it's worth - my personal view is that the market isn't fully factoring in capital raisings, cutting of dividends and a general lack of consumer demand. I'm not buying anything at the moment. BUT that is entirely molded by my age, my job, my financial situation, my assets, my education, my life experiences - my point; we all have different reasons and ideas and I enjoying reading them all and trying to learn something from most. Others I ignore.
    I hope you make good investment decisions going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$308.60
Change
-0.920(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $149.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$309.28 $309.39 $307.78 $14.61M 47.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 43 $308.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$308.62 30 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.