RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

bloodbath.. lesson to be learned..

1. 162 Posts.
    My condolences to all the longterm holders who continued to stay in this stock..
    What we have seen is human psychology 101 playing out here. People will generally tend to stick with their chosen path once they have made up their minds about something. In this case it's buying into RFE's story. . No one wants to be proven wrong.. It's the law of consistency, we will continue to fool ourselves into a false belief that everything will work out in the end.
    Everyone's known for a long time that DP was doing a shocking job yet so many on this forum have continued to stay loyal to the RFE "story". This share has been a time bomb waiting to happen for several months now.
    This isn't an "I told you so" post, it's merely a reminder.. I bet most of you who hung on, had a gut feeling u needed to get out ages ago.. But you didn't- you hung on in hope.
    My mate Trader8888 has been speaking the truth for ages now and no one listened because what he said was contrary to the general beliefs held here.
    Poor management will kill any good story every time.
    Remember DP's presentation a couple years ago? He looked anxious and nervous and unsure of himself, like even he wasn't believing his own ramblings... Even then when RFE was at an all time high, I thought it was time to get out, after seeing his awkward presentation but I didn't- law of consistency!!
    Were it not for Trader8888's I probably wouldn't have exited mid last year with a small profit. . Thanks mate! I owe u big time..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.