FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Charles89 sorry to burst your bubble, but who Am I kicking down?...

1. 145 Posts.
    Charles89 sorry to burst your bubble, but who Am I kicking down? The Ann is not even out yet and it’s my realistic opinion on the outcome of this CR. Seems the usual positive holders that post everyday are over the moon I guess it does not really matter, the frustrated holders more likely feel it’s pointless posting because of the ramping. I have gone thru most of the ANN for the past 10 months and not one that came out finished in the green. Why is no one speaking up? OH meerkat has but we all know the hate towards him, but he seems to be on the money each time, yet no one appreciates his view even tho it makes sense and makes an effort creating a chart.

As for the thread title, it was some light humour in reflection of the constant Tuesday blast off topics; hell there’s even one today called “boom” on a CR lol. See no difference, and the highest probability of this CR will finish again in the red, but hey everyone will act surprised cause emotions and greed have corrupted any sense of what is left on bgs hc.

I’m not on here posting every day, I’m not here giving unrealistic hype, I’m not misleading potetional buyers that could lose out allot, hopefully making some of the newbies think twice before believing in some of this garbage or think twice about its future plan given what’s happened over the past 10 months.

GL

BOOM!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.