FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

@heritic, to a degree your right.... regarding the hype some...

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    @heritic, to a degree your right....
    regarding the hype some type....

But often if investing was clear as day....
    Mums and Dads would have no way....

at investing in a stock with so much potential....
    before institutions overvalue its credential....

heritic, are you frustrated? you claim to know that other posters whom don't post are frustrated at price stagnation, which makes me think you bought in at the peak and failed to pull out before the drop!

regarding emotion and greed... I for one am not emotional and greedy... But understand the time required for proving up a resource. If BGS was selling ice creams to eskimos I'd be asking the big questions for sure by now... But you've failed to understand the time frames involved and have demonstrated that you yourself are an impatient investor?

why are you not posting on a number of other Coys I have done research on and decided not to put most of my spare cash into? You seem to forget the importance of why people invest in Gold and Gold Coys...

where is this research which you claim to have done to show why BGS will not be positive cashflow near term!! If investing was so clear as day it wouldn't be so hard to pick the winners... and when it appears that a Coy is a winner theres 5 thousand other investors crouching over their computers pushing the buy button all at once resulting in easy profits for the faithful early bird...

I know what coy will be my buy after BGS but Im not going to let you in on my secret...as thats what foresight is!! do you have foresight or hindsight that is the question?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.