NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Hey GS.. Couldn't agree more. We are all here to make money, and...

1. jj2
    1,735 Posts.
    Hey GS.. Couldn't agree more. We are all here to make money, and not simply fund mgmt.
    Guess it all comes down to discipline.. stop losses and so forth. Once the sp started falling.. that was the time to sell... Hard decision to make/admit that despite the prospects in the ground, history of gold production.. there were simply too many stuff ups and promises and deadlines broken.

Would've saved myself shiitloads of money had a traded that way with this one. Having said that.. I've also bought stocks after rave reviews (inc mgmt) only to see it dumped and never recovered.

Every dog seems to have its day.. Ive averaged down a few times here.. brought my big shovel and dug a deeper hole for myself. Mgmt have considerable skin in this one- and at much higher prices. Truly wish I'd sold at higher levels.. but my research provided compelling valuations then.. now i just have a bottom draw.

Ive seen some of my other investments rise from the ashes.. often its been one hole (sfr or sir) that were company makers. This aint one of those prospects.. but given the SP leverage from here and the incoming cash (5 months late) I'll close my eyes and walk around the block one more time....
    Or is it follow the rabbit down the hole..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.