RRE 0.00% 3.0¢ rubianna resources limited

bloodstone gold prospect extended, page-7

1. 3,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    misfits
    vig's moderated post was about copper,i read it then he was told to pull it 5 mins later, i've been to agm's where hot copper was mentioned and they are fully aware of what is said about their companies and are reluctant to give out information to people who mention it.
    they might give a heads up only to find it quoted on a public forum and they don't make those mistakes twice.
    at the end of the day you either take the tip or you don't, you seem to want a name and address of the source so you can verify the tip,you got to have faith or fold,one or the other so you can sleep easier.
    todays results were the leftovers from the earlier 'priority' results from bloodstone that were visible
    so no big surprise that they weren't as good as the priority set,when i seen it was bloodstone results only i figured copper was not going to be the headline, no big deal a little more patience and all our questions will be answered i.e ruby well north,curleys, and killara which could be huge in the future.
    good luck everybody
    regards timmo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.