bloody incredible

1. 282 Posts.
    It is sad but obviously fact that some out there couldn't care less about anyone but themselves.
    Some have never known anything except their current ways, some are young thinking wages & conditions have always been that way, some were in those circumstances but were elevated in their status & now chose to have short memories, then you have SOME of the silver spooners who actually feel that because they have money somehow makes them a better person chosing to look down upon those less fortunate.
    I acknowledge & thank god that these people only represent a small part of the many but it does make one wonder if there will ever be peace in the world let alone some workplaces.
    I have tasted the good & the bad in life including my working life but I can never see the circumstances where I will NOT stand up for or defend people that others chose to look down their noses at. In my life I have known most parts of society from very poor to very rich & most places inbetween but there is one thing that life has hammered home to me, that no-matter what assets or money one has we are all human beings that breathe the same air on the same spinning planet, with the same emotions irrespective of wealth or stature & the same basic needs.
    What I would like to do is ask the ones out there who only care for themselves, what would you do or turn to if your life were suddenly turned upside down ? Would the people who you now choose to call friends in your little world come to your rescue or would they now put you in the same group you now obviously care little about ?
    It would be very interesting to know the real answer.
    I honestly do believe the entire world would be a much better place if we all put ourselves in others shoes, even for a minute before judging or ridiculing them.
    Things will NOT prosper forever & downturns could be quite close, I fear if we do not all start thinking about other people & the planets future there will be many brought down to earth with a thud.
    Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.