My theory on people killing other people no matter for what...

1. 127 Posts.
    My theory on people killing other people no matter for what reason may have an explanation. (By the way I do not support or condone killing)

Every thing in this world has checks and balances every animal or plant has some other plant or animal to eat or kill it in order to keep in check.

The only exception to this rule is man. He has eliminated most if not all of his checks. If man did not so to speak keep himself in check he would have no check. If man had not killed himself off then we would all be dead by now through over population.

If you look at all the people that have been killed through wars and civil unrest it would have been billions. If these people had not been killed and allowed to live and propagate what do you think the population of the world would be now. In my opinion it would far too many for this world to accommodate.

I am not advocating that we continue killing ourselves but have put forth a reason for it happening. Every thing in this universe has checks and balances and in the big picture this might be the reason.

I can see no other reason why man is so cruel to his own kind. There is no other animal on this earth that kills one of its own.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.