Bloomberg App Update Shambles

1. 26,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4579
    anyone here use the Bloomberg App For iPad/iPhone? Pretty useful and easy to use for years. I use it daily to quickly check stock indices, currencies, commodity prices, my stock watchlist and associated charts as well as news categorized in appropriate sections. Need to know the MC and SOI of any stock in the world in about 2 secs? No problem.... Until this week's horrendous botch job of an update..

Be warned - DO NOT UPDATE YOUR BLOOMBERG APP !!

The update is a fully fledged disaster, possibly the worst update of any app of any sort I have ever seen. Not so much an update as a totally dumbed down makeover for simpletons. All serious functionality has gone. Even basic information has to be hunted down, none of the above appears on the home screen, they only use the middle third of an iPad screen, adverts are pervasive and content has been reduced to 10% of previous. I went into the Apple Store again to write a review, to find about 65 similar reviews in a couple of days, all 1 star out of 5. Never seen anything like it, that's unheard of, not a single 2 star review. What were Bloomberg thinking? Everyone associated with this update should be sacked - or as one review said, excommunicated from the church of awesome !!!!

If you found this app useful, DO NOT UPDATE IT!!!!
    Last edited by CEOChair: 17/12/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.