LYC 0.50% $6.02 lynas rare earths limited

bloomberg article, page-31

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Rastus2,

Opposition portal always say opposition party is going to win of course because its owned by the opposition party.

Talk to any ordinary Malaysian in Malaysia or Migrated to Australia if the Opposition party will win the election and you will get the truthful answer. One of my church mates totally hate the government, attend Bersih Rallys here in Perth, i ask him to his face you think the Opposition party will win and he told me, "I am hopeful, but our aim is to make some progress and win some more seats and SCARE the BN Government" never a certain yes for pro opposition supporters.

The current government is too rich and wealthy to be overthrown and Anwar is seen as not as popular enough of a leader to win. Right now the Government is giving money handout to all the Native and Rural Malay, money cash straight into their bank account. Don't forget Petronas is controlled by the government. No way will the Malays change Government who are Pro Malaysian Chinese. No way will the Malay which account for 70% of the population give power to a Party that support the minority Malaysian Chinese.

The reason why you see all this piss farting around by the government is not because they are Scared of losing the Election THEY are SCARED of WINNING the election with a REDUCED Majority then compared to the last election. I tell you if Najib wins the election but they have no gain more seats, his neck is on the chopping black, THAT is why you see this scrambling around by them.

Also my last advice to you is stop scaring the crap out of yourself like Warhorse did by reading Pro Opposition owned newspapers. This is nothing like the rising of the middle east because Malaysians are well fed with Curries and Roti Canai, Satays and NOT STARVING like their middle east counter parts. In fact After their rallys its alway convenient that the rallys finish near dinner time Malaysian favorite past time EATING.

BN has been in power for 52 years, not going to change anytime soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.02
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.93 $6.08 $5.88 $43.41M 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6279 $6.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.04 31762 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.