CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

bloomberg article..., page-19

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    To be honest im not so worried about Centro NP booking a loss. This loss was due to write downs of assets and value of the property management business. Providing these write downs are in line with out US properties there is no major long term reason to be concerned. The US market is shaky atm which is an external factor centro nor anyone else can control.

I guess the way to look at it. If Centro can ride these bad times out then will come out the other side a much strong company. If it can't survive and they have to sell it all, at firesale prices. I think their is enough value there at current SP we will get our 23.5c back and can all walk away.

Lets face it a US recovery would put Centro in a nice position.We would possibly see not only an improvement in value in assets. But also a strenghting USD. This is really the major issue behind Centro.

With many believing the US will recover next year. I think if we can hold on to our hats and Centro can keep the banks at bay. All should come out alright.

Thats my 2C neways

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.