bloomberg says constitution will change, page-13

1. 4,803 Posts.
    i'm with you kitkat2. people seem too concerned with the why's and what for's. why did they bomb this? maybe its cos we bombed that. who cares. these cultures will never and were never meant to be together in a peaceful way. thats why they live where and how they live. thats why we live where and how we live. if the msulim culture is so good how come westerners aren't jumping on planes to go live in iran, bangladesh, syria, sudan, afghanistan or anywhere else that has caveman law. female gintal mutliation, stoned to death for being pack raped. do i really need to go on. i don't care how nice the general middle easterner seems. couldn't care less. why come to a western country and want to impose yourself on it? doesn't make sense. didn't you leave where you came from because it sucked? now you want to make your new home exactly the same. wake up people. don't try to understand it as it will just do your head in. instead of treating the disease we should be preventing the disease. prevention means closing borders, no more cash handouts, no more medical checks etc. will australias bleeding hearts learn from usa, france, holland, england etc etc etc etc. mulsims and christians don't mix in the long term.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.