bloomberg says constitution will change, page-24

1. 25,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    meerkat.

You must be a genius because, according to your post you can actually reply to my posts WITHOUT actually reading them. Since this indicates you must have ESP, please advise how I can obtain this incredible degree of perception. Once you pass on this wonderful gift, I can then pass it onto my friends. Boy wont I be popular!

But you must do something about expanding your mind which, going by your narrow vindictive anti-Israeli state of mind is in urgent need of enlightenment. How anyone with any degree of compassion can consider the horrible killing of six million Jews in WW11 with such a vindictive mindset is incomprehensible, and even more that such sentiment still exists in this world, decades after the terrible events of the Holocaust. It usually only applies to those with closed minds.

Whilst one can't assume that all Israelis treat all Palestinians with respect, to make any comparision with the manner in which the Jews were (mis)treated by the despicable Nazi regime is grotesque in the extreme. You either know absolutely nothing about the Nazi regime (very difficult to believe) or you are deliberately misleading this site for your own despicable political and racist ends

If the Palestinians stopped throwing rockets and stones against Israelis they would have no need for the Israelis to build a wall.

I don't believe in any religion and, as far as I am concerned, religion is only suitable for fools and/or those who are incapable of thinking for themselves and need religion as a prop. And I only have one person as a friend with a Jewish background but certainly not one who is bound by any strict belief. But I do admire what the Israelis have done with that region of the world, which, before they returned, was nothing but stones and sand. Which, of itself, is a timely lesson for all Australians in relation to the empty Northern part of our continent. If we do nothing with it productively, someone will come along and do it for us. And they wont ask our permission.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.