bloomberg says constitution will change, page-8

1. 18,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    It is an interesting conundrum.

On the one hand: Innocent people are being killed by sociopaths.

On the other hand: Corrupt powerful socio-paths trying to entrench themselves and their descendants into power and wealth.

One cannot condone people acting outside the law, yet I cannot condone the law not acting either.

In many cases in recent years common people have been ripped off, lied to and harmed by our government's and corporations yet the law has often failed to act decisively against these sociopaths because they are protected as the operate within the establishment.

It is not hard to see why there is a rise in violence in the west when the common man is deprived of justice and dignity and their governments fail to act to protect them.

I know someone why was shunted off the road in a hit and run in NSW. The police were supplied with the rego of the other vehicle and three months on have failed to interview that driver! The one excuse is there is no budget to persue the case and when pressured the constable said that 'anyway, we have 20 years to bring a case'. In the meantime that injured party, uninsured, sits without a vehicle. Never mind without justice, without interest from the police!

And then there is the GFC, and all the lies told by public company directors, the sudden collapses caused by off balance sheet debt, the fraud, and nothing is ever done.

No wonder violence is rising. This is due to people lashing out because they feel alone, abandoned and a sence of injustice.

On one hand I can see that having a heavily armed society like the US has is very dangerous due to the way the average person behaves. On the other hand I am envious of them for being able to defend themselves when they are attacked.

Policemen, politicians and soldiers are no saints. Let's not forget.

No easy answers, but don't forget that for every pipe bomber socio-path, there are 10 sociopaths destroying peoples lives unhindered from within the establishment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.