A2M 4.32% $7.01 the a2 milk company limited

So lets answer these allegations one by one; "The protein itself...

1. 5,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    So lets answer these allegations one by one;

"The protein itself has been commoditised (Illuma, NAN, Mengniu all have A2 products now)."
    And yet none of these other brands are selling in any volume??? So not that commoditised is it?

"The company has no assets, they don't own factories," They own 19% of teh biggest A2 Producing factory in the world (Synlait)

"milk pools" They own 19% of the biggest A2 milk Pool in the world (via Synlait)

"and any intellectual patents." Yes they have herd testing patients

"They have no reliable distribution network in China", Chinese consumers are able to purchase either the Australasian a2 Platinum® products via cross border e-commerce platforms, or our unique Chinese a2™至初® infant formula products across ~10,000 Mother and Baby stores in China or on domestic e-commerce sites.

"no marketing infrastructure." And yet they are growing sales, nothing to do with marketing is it...

"50% of holstein friesians are a1 free naturally." Ah but which 50%, oh that's right A2 have the herd testing patient

"And they only sales channel they have is a grey channel that China is about to shut down......" I assume you are talking Daigou, what makes you think they are being shut down? Nothing I have seen says this.

As you are a newish poster I assume that you have not yet had time to find any facts about A2, so I have therefore merely provided information that disputes each of your statements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.01
Change
0.290(4.32%)
Mkt cap ! $5.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $7.12 $6.81 $26.19M 3.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $7.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.02 28521 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.