A2M 4.32% $7.01 the a2 milk company limited

Bloomberg TV, page-204

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Hi Chianti, I think Jane very sheepishly had to admit that selling those shares was her only option to pay for those commitments. She was planning to use those Qantas shares that she forgoed when she took up the A2m role. I think a lot of people on a lot less than her where surprised she was a forced seller and I think she was embarrassed that she she had to come out in public and reveal she had nothing else in the kitty to raise the cash for those prior commitments.

She wont have funds to purchase a meaningful amount of A2m shares for awhile yet. Personally I dont want her to purchase any shares for less than her sell out price as I think she would be rubbing salt into our wounds in doing so.

Hopefully good news will eventually push this back above $11.18 at some stage soon and then we and more importantly the market would be happy to see her and a few other members of the BOD be seen to be adding to their a2m holdings. Have not been to previous AGM's and wondering if management make the time to mingle with shareholders after the event, would be good to see them face to face and feel what they are like when the cameras aren't running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.01
Change
0.290(4.32%)
Mkt cap ! $5.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $7.12 $6.81 $26.19M 3.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $7.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.02 28521 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.