A2M 0.18% $5.63 the a2 milk company limited

Bloomberg TV, page-20

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Neeco
    Clearly they are not in the business of supporting the share price with announcements, however, it is the job of the BOD and the ceo to:

continue to raise the share price. That a fundamental part of the jobs. They work for us. Every ceo on Bloomberg or cnbc or whatever is there to sell their stock/ company.

provide shareholders with transparency in communication. I think we have agreed in the past they have never been very good st provided this to shareholder satisfaction

All of that goes hand and hand with building the company. In my view they are not mutually exclusive.

If they have nothing to say, fine, no announcements but the market votes with buy and sell orders. At the moment, the markets preferred direction is clear.
    I believe it's Jaynes job to change this. Our current status not only hurts us as shareholders, it's depleteing it's own currency, having an impact on our balance sheet with 18 percent ownership of Sm down significantly, etc.

I say this most days but still absolutely believe( was interesting to see it in Bell potters report) that if they believe as we do the shares are undervalued they start an already approved buy back. Small at first, but a message to the market about sales growth, supply, china concerns, and many other issues.
    simply my view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.63
Change
-0.010(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $4.076B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.62 $5.67 $5.56 $7.763M 1.381M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 39206 $5.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.65 5630 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.