LKE 2.63% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

Bloomberg..., page-3

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    Guys, I don't want to argue here, but I can't resist saying that I'm amazed how holders (not intending buyers):
    * speculate in a public forum about outcomes, and adopt a negative possibility (rather than say a positive one) when there simply is no information;
    * especially when the negative guess can only harm the interests of holders.

The known facts are that we are past the time when our Company (very optimistically, I thought at the time) said it expected initial assay results; we still aren't over the holiday period that many people take around Christmas and the New Year break, and the assay labs are extremely busy in Argentina because of the activity on the ground.

I wish we'd all just take a deep breath and wait for the results. After all, the whole purpose of assays is to have something definitive, rather than speculative observations from the field (or HC for that matter). BTW, the field observations seem to have been very positive at the time - but let's see what the assays say ...

The Bloomberg article didn't open for me but it seemed to relate to Toyota's $282 million investment in ORE:ASX that I posted about at this link https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/lithium-output.3968212/page-5?post_id=30401041

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $29.24K 752.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 3717852 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 622461 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.