TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

Look at that market sensitive announcement this afternoon. A...

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Look at that market sensitive announcement this afternoon. A news article from Spain by someone who obviously doesn't know what they are talking about or has been paid to fabricate this crap. They failed to mention how every customer on CDMA was told that they must change to the new system by January or they would lose their phone number.

I was personally contacted by Telstra at least 5 times in the past 2 months and told I would lose my number if I didn't change to 3G. I explained that I take foreign tourists into remote areas of Far North Queensland where the 3G system does not work but CDMA does work. Their reply was that the CDMA network would be shut down in late January anyway so I must change immediately.

Now I hear that CDMA has not been shut down. So what happens if there is an emergency on my tour and I can't phone out? Blood will be on Telstra's hands, but they will deny everything.

This market-sensitive news today is a desperate attempt to push up the share price, but fools like this forget that it's not how hard you blow your own horn, it's the financial performance that will make the difference in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.