TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

Bundy Too,Where in my post did I say that Telstra are...

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Bundy Too,

Where in my post did I say that Telstra are responsible for my tourists? And at what point did I say that I am going to sue anybody? You have a wonderful immagination.

Then you go on to say I have a pathetic attitude and it's people like me that have caused society to be in the sad state it is. You're a fair dinkum loser mate.

And by the way, all my staff are trained in first aid, we do carry radios and first aid kits, everyone is trained in emergency procedures, and we have state of the art vehicles.

We also had constant mobile contact with our base, other vehicles, and the rest of the world until we were forced to change to the 3G system.

You completely missed my point, which was that Telstra did not care that CDMA was working for us and 3G would not work. They could have let us stay on it until CDMA was actually shut down, instead of giving me the wrong information just so they could hurry up and get another 3G subscriber for their statistics.

Bit of advice young Bundy; understand the facts before you mouth off next time, otherwise you look like a fool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.