BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

blr 2013 production prospects

1. 5,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    This is where the new alliance between Black Range & George Glasiers current Uranium/vanadium resource base, that consists of 13 separate properties in 6 States consisting of over 13,500 acres.

First cab of the rank IMO: shall be Centennial, Location Colorado, & no this is not Powertech Uranium Corp's Centennial 11 Project. :)

Here's a quick look over, what I believe will be BLR's first initial 2013 Uranium Production, utilizing Ablation Ore treatment prior to sending to White Mesa Mill, for treatment. ..........................

As we all should know Glasier once had the keys to the door of White Mesa & knows himself around pretty damn well, after all, Glasier attained the land for a particular uranium mill that " Energy Fuels Nuclear " wanted to build near Blanding, Utah.

That mill, the White Mesa Mill, was built and operational by 1980.

Was then sold onto Denison Mines, & just recently last Month, June 29 purchased by Energy Fuels.

#### Energy Fuels Inc. is a uranium and vanadium production and mineral development company. The Company recently acquired the U.S. mining division of Denison Mines Corp., which includes the White Mesa Uranium Mill, and certain producing mines in the western United States. ####

In MY Opinion :
    Hold onto those BLR shares tight, because eventually it will be one hell of a ride, for all us BLR faithfuls !

Cheers from Grant:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.