BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Hi Guys,Watch the broadroom radio that was attached to this...

1. 80 Posts.
    Hi Guys,

Watch the broadroom radio that was attached to this link. Still many missing links like:-

One of the question to Mike Haynes was " when do you expect 1st production?". Didn't really answer this question but said it would be asap. Note that this interview was given in July 2009 and after 11/2 years no plans has been given for production time. For the sake of investors and his company, please provide more information for us to digest. Maybe this stock would not be sub 10 cents if more information was made available.

A company presentation providing expected time sheet, Uranium forecast (supply and demand), feasibility, finance, customers off take etc is necessary to de- risk this project. No concrete information provided for all the missing links. In fact, I was surprised that this is one of the few companies that did not provide any details or have a company presentation. It is a pitty because I think it has good tenement. But as I said before it is still a very high risk proposition due to the absence of information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.